In Equip (the weekly Bible Study at Courage Church) we’ve been reading/studying the wonderful, timeless book…
The Pursuit of God by AW Tozer. (pictured below)
Just a few quick, basic comments about classic book…
– It’s written in the 1948 so the language is worded differently than
we’d use today, but it makes me stop & think about the real meaning
– It’s been translated into 19 languages.
– Tozer wrote the entire book on an over-night train trip.
– It’s words line up with with scripture.
– The more its truths stir my passion to know God,
the more distractions I face… usually a good
sign, if you know what I mean.
– I read a chapter a week in the hard copy…
Yes, I really like holding a “real” book in my hands
and high-lighting, understanding and making notes
like a crazy woman!
– I also listen to the weekly chapter on on audiobook.
It’s kinda strange sounding, but I’ve learned to
just focus on the words, not the voice.
Click HERE for a free Audio book
My blog is “challenged” right now and I’ve had to close the comments,
but if you want to comment in any way, please email me.
Thanks for reading!