My family says I talk to myself, but I prefer to think of it as thinking out loud. Here’s what I’ve been thinking about lately.
– The new little “prayer system” I’ve recently adopted, motivates and encourages me. (I’ll blog about that later)
– As I remember, nearly every springtime I get incredibly tired out. Not sure why. But I just push on & before I know it I’m feeling energetic again.
– When friends disappoint us it’s possible that they’re doing to us the same things we’ve done to them or others in the past… and that’s why we’re sensitive to it
– This is the first Spring in a while that hasn’t left our yard totally soggy. It’s so nice.
– The RC United group I’m a part of is SO wonderful. Ladies. Friends. Encouraging & praying for each other. Every Saturday morning. Texting & praying for each other all week long.
– Knowing a secret that’s happy… So fun! It feels kinda like a mystery show. 🙂
– I guess I can’t get to upset when my little boys say, “crap.” … since they may or may not have learned it from their mom. (Clean it up, Mom!)
– The story of Ruth is such a favorite. Such loyalty, love, dedication, God’s provision. Love it!
– Beginning the Stories of Saul & King David make me excited. No matter how many times I’ve read them there’s always something new to be learned… cuz God’s Word is alive & active! For sure!
– Making cookies & cupcakes for special events this week at Real Church! Yippee! So thankful that we can use any abilities to serve others…even random skills from my kitchen!
– The Good Friday event at Real Church begins with a local art show at 6pm entitled, “Christ, The Cross & the City” Then songs, poetry, worship, a band, The Word. Such a unique and personal way to celebrate Christ’s sacrifice for us!! Wanna join us?