It’s Good Friday again. One of my favorite days of the year!!
Last year I blogged about the HUGE miracle that Jesus had done in
in our daughter, Courtney’s life back in 1997 and the new
medical challenges that she was facing at that present time.
Now it’s 2013…
and an update is long over due. MANY of you (who so kindly read this & have prayed)
have inquired about her health over the past year. I will give a brief update in form
of a bullet list… cuz no one really enjoys LONG medical explainations, right?
– black outs, weakness, headaches, chills, etc
– various blood work
– many tests on her heart and brain
– doctors & specialists are unsure
– specialist finally decides to treat her as though she has particular & unusal type of Migraine
– we don’t necessary believe this what she has, but are willing to try treatment
– Courtney starts daily medication that won’t even begin working for at least TWO months
– within a couple weeks she begins to improve
– we know this is NOT the medication
– in a month or so she is close to feeling like herself again
– six months later the medication prescription ran out…
– and we choose to stop having her take it
– that was in November 2012… and she is Well!
Jesus heals! Again!
Thank you for praying, for caring and for inquiring about her over the last year!
Another Good Friday! Thank you, Jesus!!!