This morning, while using a prayer guide that Chilly posted yesterday, I was stopped in my tracks by a verse I’ve read many times. To keep it short, I’ll use bullet points to share what God’s Truth spoke to me.
“The one thing I ask of the LORD–the thing I seek most–is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, delighting in the LORD’s perfections and meditating in his Temple.
– The Hebrew word means “Bold. To see.”
– Also means “To look intensely with gratification”
– in English, “gratification” means “to give pleasure or to
have desires satisfied”
Oh my word!
– If I look intensely at Jesus my desires will be satisfied.
– This is because He IS my satisfaction!!!!
He is more than ENOUGH!
-When I’m intensely focused on Jesus, my heart
remembers that HE is all I need.
-When I let my mind get distracted from this
one thing then I easily forget.