My family says I talk to myself… but
I prefer to think of it as “thinking outloud!”
Either way, here’s what’s been going on in my head…
– I’m OK with our house being 70-something degrees as long as it’s
not humid. I LIKE feeling warm, enjoying the breeze & “smelling”
the summer smells.
– I begged my husband to refill the gas tank on our grill & then didn’t
plan any meals for the grill this week. Geez! Sorry, Chilly.
– Over the weekend I started sewing a patriotic banner… something I’ve
wanted to make for years. But, we’ll see if I actually complete it by the 4th.
– When I feel “weary of doing the same things over & over for years” I’m
just being really selfish.
-My kids are not “mine”.. .they’re God’s & He’s just asking me to care for them. Gulp.
– While Chilly’s ministering in another state this week we’re doing tons of kid friendly
activities & eating foods that silence all the food critics at our house.
– Going to the library is such a treat for my kids… and i LOVE that!
– July 4th is one of my VERY favorite Holidays! I love my country!
– I don’t pray enough for our leaders. Sometimes it feels like I have to agree
with them in order to pray for them, but that’s SO note true.
– After 22 yrs. of marriage I’ve finally listened to my husband’s advice
and started wearing baseball hats. I still think I look a little weird, but
it gives a whole new option to consider on the “bad hair days!” yay