My family says I talk to myself, but I prefer to think of it as
“thinking out loud!” But, whatever the case, here’s what’s been on
my mind lately!
– Having a yard to play in, relax in, entertain in… is WONDERFUL!
-Sometimes ladies just feel like crying.
– Dear Parents in the Dr.’s office, stop pulling your kids away from the
cute colorful toys & forcing them read books. We all believe you’re a good
parent. And kids LEARN from PLAY! Let’um play away those long waiting times.
-Max got the cast off his wrist and he was such a great guy about the entire
process, front in the injury to cast removal. I’m so proud of him.
– Some people hold their stress in their neck or jaw. But some also
hold stress in their eyes… and when allowed to release it in good,
comforting company, then … well, life feels a lot better all of a sudden.
– Men want to solve problems. Woman want them to listen.
-There’s still a teenager from the 80’s deep down inside of me that
wants to go outside & layout in baby oil and get ridiculously tan. I
know better, so I don’t… but it kinda sounds tempting sometimes. 🙂
– There are many variations of “No-Bake” cookies and I intended to make
lots of them because my kids like treats & I’m not turning on the oven.
– Contrary to what people may think, when I’m home I drink ICE TEA
all day long. Only one Diet Coke a day. (But I do savor that one)
-Dear Lady in the Dr.’s office waiting room with the Jersey accent,
thanks for talking so loudly, with your thick accent, and telling the
story about your flooded basement & the “stuupid plumma” who
messed up everything, and for talking for nearly 20 minutes. We
were all bored in that room & trying not to laugh was truly entertaining!
-What have YOU been thinking about recently?