My family says that I talk to myself
quite often, but I prefer to think of
it as Thinking Outloud!
Either way, here’s what’s been on my
– Conflict doesn’t cause a reaction/response, it simply brings out
what’s already there.
– Being organized saves times, but it takes time to get organized. hmm
– At least I’ve managed to write a to-do list to free my brain from thinking
of these tasks over & over & over again!
– What an honor it was to speak at the Michigan camp for Girls Ministries
– Spending time with tween girls & hearing their thoughts & dreams was so fun!
– Watching such young girls spend over 45 minutes all alone in prayer with Jesus
reminds me that we often underestimate a child’s ability to understand the
truths of The Bible and live them out.
– We’re doing well with NOT turning on the air conditioning yet.. I’m proud
of us. It makes it feel like summer
– I keep a huge calendar of the families events & plans… but it doesn’t work
unless I actually LOOK at it fairy often. Found that out the hard way yesterday.
– If you admire someone & would love for them to mentor you, start with
what they’re already offering … blogs, books, attend places/ministeris
they’re already involved in. Don’t expect them to dedicate more time
and energy to you when you’re not even utilizing the tools they’re giving
– I’m way over due for a little wii Just Dance!
(You’re invited, too! Click the first link to see more details)
– Jump at the opportunity to help someone else. It’s exercise for your whole being!