My family says I talk to myself, but I prefer to think of it as thinking outloud! But either way, here’s what I’ve been saying.
– Spring usually isn’t my favorite season, but since it’s warm and not soggy & rainy, I’m lovin’ it!
– When a person is taking part in a church service, walking slooowly does NOT make you more spiritual, just more noticeable. Just be yourself.
– Also, when you must get up for some reason during a church service, we can STILL see you when you’re ducking your head & bending over.
– The tribe of Levi in the Old Testament had a lot of extra duties, but extra rewards (maybe I’ll blog about that sometime!)
– Home school can bring many things to the surface: impatience, selfishness, impatience & did I mention selfishness?
– My extended family is spread all over the country and I rarely get to see them… I miss them.
– I’m SO grateful to live in the city. Wide open space sorta gives me the heebie-gebbies after a while.
– It was 85 years ago yesterday that my Dad was born. (and he’s been gone for nearly 15 yrs. ) I miss him!
– It was around 105 years ago yesterday that Chilly’s Grandma was born… She was little, tough & adorable.
– I’m not very good at “relaxing” and yet I seem rather good at wasting time. Grrr
– Introducing someone to a relationship with Jesus is often the easy part; helping them develop that relationship (discipleship) is much more challenging…. but also amazingly rewarding!
– To many people in my life I’m like an Aunt; to some, a sister; to others, a Mom. The funny thing is that most of them are about the same age.
– Ministry is WHO we are, not what we do
– I’m so thankful for some friends who came over & helped out with some yard work & window cleaning jobs! Yay!
– It used to be kinda frustrated when people would just send cards that only said, “Happy Birthday” and nothing else. Or just put two little words on my Facebook wall, “Happy Birthday.” But when my husband said, “Well, saying two words of kindness is nicer than not caring & saying nothing at all.” Oh… true. That changed my entire point of view. (Sometimes I so dumb)
Anything on your mind that you wanna share?