You WANT to read the BIBLE!
You’ve TRIED to read it!
You make plans & commitments to do it!
But then… you open it and stare…
um… “Now what?” you say.
– Pick one of the gospels
(Matthew, Mark, Luke or John).
– Read part or all of a chapter.
– Ask yourself these two questions:
1. What does this tell me about GOD?
2. What does this tell me about ME?
– Jot down your answers.
– Praise God for the answer to #1
– Talk with Him about answer #2
Now you’ve just read The Word and prayed.
Time with Jesus becomes super personal
and incredibly addicting!!!! 🙂
But YOU have to take the time to spend
He already made the time
to become human,
die a torturous death,
come back to life and
give you HIS Word
for encouragement & guidance.
He started it.
Now you get to enjoy it.
Your relationship can grown.
So get your
and ask yourself these TWO QUESTIONS!
(Note: I don’t remember where I first heard
these questions; I’ve been sharing this idea
for over 20 years! It helps!
Now TRY it!)