You WANT to read the BIBLE!
You’ve TRIED to read it!
You make plans & commitments to do it!
But then… you open it and stare…
um… “Now what?” you say.
– Pick one of the gospels
(Matthew, Mark, Luke or John).
– Read part or all of a chapter.
– Ask yourself these two questions:
1. What does this tell me about GOD?
2. What does this tell me about ME?
– Jot down your answers.
– Praise God for the answer to #1
– Talk with Him about answer #2
Now you’ve just read The Word and prayed.
Time with Jesus becomes super personal
and incredibly addicting!!!!
But YOU have to take the time to spend
He already made the time
to become human,
die a torturous death,
come back to life and
give you HIS Word
for encouragement & guidance.
He started it.
Now you get to enjoy it.
Your relationship can grown.
So get your
and ask yourself these TWO QUESTIONS!
(Note: I don’t remember where I first heard
these questions; I’ve been sharing this idea
for over 20 years! It helps!
Now TRY it!)